Central Placement Cell (Engineering)
Capegemini Registration Process
Registration and Application Process for TCS Ninja 2022
Name of the Organization: GREEN WATER REVOLUTION PVT LTD
Site Engineer (CIVIL) – 02
Experience – 0-1 year (Male candidates preferred)
1. Responsible for the proper execution of STP and ETP construction activities pan
2. Responsible for preparing detailed drawings, and project specifications.
3. Must have knowledge of AutoCAD software.
4. Responsible for doing followup with contractors and clients.
5. Responsible for giving presentations to the contractor and client on drawings submitted by GWRPL.
6. Responsible for onsite survey works for DPR preparation.
Environmental Engineer (Civil) – 01
Experience – 0-1 year (Female candidate preferred)
1. Responsible for the preparation of a detailed bill of quantities(BOQ).
2. Responsible for preparing a proposal for the client as per the client’s needs.
3. Responsible for preparing a Detailed project report (DPR).
4. Responsible for work in the field for DPR preparation.
5. Responsible for all tender-related works.(Looking for tender, filling of tender, document collection, etc.)
6. Must have knowledge of Autocad software.
Location – Pune
Registration link: https://forms.gle/zFqgDVubMwX5ryC27
Name of the Organization: Flash Electronics
FLASH GROUP is a preferred partner for many Automotive OEMs around the world. FLASH has 6 manufacturing plants across India, Germany & Hungary and is driven by a strong team of 2500+ individuals. FLASH has earned the reputation of being a bankable partner and solution provider for the automobile industry because of:
1. Our ability to offer innovation driven differentiation
2. Strong R&D team and state-of-the-art R&D center
3. Robust design & manufacturing facilities
4. Adherence to stringent quality standards
Position Title – GET – ME/SPM
Educational Qualification – BE (Electronics) / BE (Electrical)
Criteria – Pass out Year 2021 or 2022
1. Candidates should have interest in working on LAB View /PLC Software.
2. To work in TPM culture.
3. To work in Upcoming EV Related projects
CTC – 3L – 3.5L
Interested Candidates can Apply on: https://forms.gle/7cYtENnXdxx6UeLK7
Name of the Organization: Thyssenkrupp
Thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies consisting of largely independent industrial and technology businesses with around 100,000 employees. In the 2020/2021 financial year, it generated sales of €34 billion in 56 countries. Business activities are grouped into six segments: Materials Services, Industrial Components, Automotive Technology, Steel Europe; Marine Systems and Multi Tracks. With comprehensive technological know-how, the businesses develop economical and resource-saving solutions for the challenges of the future. Around 3,600 employees work in research and development at 78 locations worldwide and are primarily concerned with climate protection and the energy transition, digital transformation in industry and future mobility. The patent portfolio of the thyssenkrupp Group currently includes around 18,100 patents and utility models. Under the thyssenkrupp umbrella brand, the group of companies creates long-term value with innovative products, technologies and services and contributes to a better life for future generations. thyssenkrupp is a company in the MDAX. thyssenkrupp shares are traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (code: TKA) and as American Depositary Receipts (code: TKAMY) in the USA.
Company URL: https://www.thyssenkrupp.com/en/home
Designation: Trainee Engineer- Manufacturing
Qualification: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical/ Production / Industrial Engineering
Pass Out: 2020 & 2021 only
1. Knowledge and understanding of production processes.
2. Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
3. Understanding of safety practices and adhering to the same.
4. Awareness of manufacturing process/material handling process and equipment.
5. Implementation of management initiatives like CI,5S, BSC etc..
6. Doing continuous improvement through implementing the learned ideas from studies.
7. Coordination and communication in verbal as well as in writing with other departments.
8. Getting the required work done for the assigned task.
1. Production and assembly of Crusher & Screening bulk material handling & aggregate plants & equipments.
2. Production processes – Fabrication, machining, welding, assembly and painting procedures.
3. Demonstrates Learning ability.
4. Tech Savy.
5. Positive attitude
CTC: 3 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Link for registration: https://forms.gle/4EFawRU3sKpGDWgC9
Deadline to Apply: 9th June 2022 by 2 pm
Interview Process: 13th June 2022 (Offline Test)
Name of the Organization: Excellarate
Excellarate is born from an amalgamation of two established tech businesses – Synerzip and Prime Technology Group. Between them both companies have more than a few decades of developing technology services and solutions for a global list of 200+ clients.
Towards the end of 2020, Synerzip and PrimeTGI merged together to leverage their combined strength to become the defacto digital transformation partner for companies within Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services space. Excellarate solves complex business problems with simple, tangible solutions. We use unique, innovative frameworks to accelerate product roadmaps and leverage decades of domain expertise to deliver fast, reliable solutions for the HealthTech, FinTech, and InsurTech. Below I have mentioned the job description for more details.
Here are the requirement details:
Java Fresher Position: 2
JS Fresher Position: 2
What we are looking for:
For freshers we mainly look for attitude and aptitude, knowledge of Java/JS is a plus but not the most deciding factor, in my opinion … good communication skills is a very important skill as well
Package and other details:
Fresher position Terms & Conditions:
1. They are being appointed as Trainee engineer with Excellarate for a period of 6 months. Post which depending on their performance, they will be confirmed to be permanent employee of Excellarate
2. They will be eligible to a stipend of Rs. 10000/- per month till the completion of your 6 months.
3. Confirmation may take a place in between either 3months or 6months based on performance feedback and the confirmation package will be Rs. 3.8LPA
4. They are entitled to 5 paid leaves during this.
5. Increment eligibility is after 1year from date of confirmation.
6. Additional Annual Benefits (Gratuity & Mediclaim) will be applicable from the date of confirmation
Registration link: https://forms.gle/qKHbZCES5iuSbdfZ6
(Apply on or before Thursday, 9th June 2022 up to 10.00AM)